Wednesday Apr 21, 2021
Alternative Specimen Collection Options
Today’s podcast discussion will focus on the importance of drug monitoring and the benefits of “alternative” sample collection options during the COVID-19 pandemic. Key information shared will include:
- How clinical drug monitoring is a critical tool to help assess prescription compliance with controlled substances and help identify drug misuse
- Situations, including the COVID-19 pandemic, when in-office collection isn't always possible
- Quest Diagnostics’ offerings for alternative specimen collection options, including:
- Self /At-Home collection
- Patient Service Center collection
- How alternative collection options can help ensure your patients get the testing they need
The episode will feature Quest Senior Medical Advisor, Dr Jeff Gudin, and Jason Suomala, Senior Product Manager for the Quest Diagnostics Drug Monitoring and Toxicology division.
You may download a PDF version of this presentation here >>
To listen to other podcasts in our Topics in Drug Testing series or learn more about Quest Diagnostics' comprehensive drug testing offering, please visit QuestDrugMonitoring.com. There you will find our Drug Monitoring Test Directory, as well as educational resources and insights from our team of toxicology experts. At Quest Diagnostics we are committed to providing you results and insight to support your clinical decisions.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.