Monday Apr 27, 2020
Why and when to use oral fluid testing
Today's podcast will cover why and when to use oral fluid testing. Some key topics shared will include:
- What is oral fluid testing?
- Comparison of oral fluid testing to other methods of testing
- The benefits of oral fluid testing?
- Some of the drugs oral fluid testing can identify?
- How are the drugs identified?
- How is the sample collected?
- Discussion on some of the key collection issues
The episode features Les Edinboro, PhD, Quest Diagnostics executive science director, toxicology and drug monitoring, and Jeff Gudin, MD, senior medical advisor, Quest Diagnostics drug monitoring.
You may download a PDF version of this presentation here >>
Download the oral fluid specimen collection instructions PDF here >>
Download the oral fluid testing brochure PDF here >>
To listen to other podcasts in our series or learn more about Quest Diagnostics comprehensive drug testing offering, please visit QuestDrugMonitoring.com. There you will find our Drug Monitoring Test Directory, as well as educational resources and insights from our team of toxicology experts. At Quest Diagnostics we are committed to providing you results and insight to support your clinical decisions.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.